 Off-Topic / Fun / 1566
1565  |  1567
Subject:
Fibblesnork Über-Garlic Pickles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 21:30:52 GMT

It's springtime!  And that means it's time for pickle lovers of the world to
blast their taste buds with a few jars of Fibblesnork Über-Garlic Pickles!

Here is the recipe:

   http://www.fibblesnork.com/uber-garlic/pickle/

--Todd

p.s.  Anyone know of any good (hot & garlicy) gaspacho soup recipes?  I love
the stuff that Trader Joe's sells, but they're always out of it when I go
there and I need an excuse to dig out my food processor anyway.  :)