 Off-Topic / Fun / 1519
Re: Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 12:34:46 GMT

cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

Anyone running any of the latest releases of the major distrobutions?

Only Redhat 5.2, and only on one non-networked and one networked
machine.

I'm about to install Redhat 6 on one of my boxes.  Thinking about
putting Caldera OpenLinux on the other.  Might finally mess with samba
too.

Sounds like fun!

Are anyone successfully running LDraw from Linux using Dosemu, BTW?
That would be really useful.

Fredrik