 Off-Topic / Fun / 1488
    I finnaly found a house! —Mark Herzberg
   Yeah! I'm so excited, after more than a year of searching, my wife and I finnaly found a new house (let me tell you, you don't want to go house shopping with my wife. We looked at more than twently houses before finding the "right" one, all in the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)