 Off-Topic / Fun / 1488
1487  |  1489
Subject:
I finnaly found a house!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:54:18 GMT

Yeah! I'm so excited, after more than a year of searching, my wife and I
finnaly found a new house (let me tell you, you don't want to go house
shopping with my wife. We looked at more than twently houses before finding
the "right" one, all in the same neighbourhood that my wife is dying to move
too). It's been terror linving in boxes renting a house since December, worst
of all, I've beeen away from most of my LEGOs. And now I'll finnaly be able to
layout my city and my resort (I've been storing them in modules) First things
first, converting one of the garages into a LEGO room. Luckily, the people who
we bought the house from were obsessed with fans, which means the room can
stay cool, but I don't know about the nine fans in the living room. and
finnaly setting up all-new, redesigned web page (I have already made most of
it). The page entitled funworld.com (thats not the URL) will have info on my
resort. It will be avilable first in English and German, I will then add
Spanish and lastly French. The English and German pages should be done by the
end of summer. All pages will be exactly the same, minus the language.
Anyways, I have to start packing. :-)