 Off-Topic / Fun / 1395
Re: LEGO physics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 1999 23:11:39 GMT

Ed Jones wrote in message ...
Why is it that if you are sitting at a table playing with LEGO, if you drop • a
piece it will inevitably bounce to the farthest point from you under the • table?

Now if I could only get the cats to fetch LEGO.

Murphy's Law, isn't it?  And what about the rule that says if you drop a
second piece to see where it goes it never goes in the original direction
(damn chaos theory)?

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?