 Off-Topic / Fun / 1242
  Re: When are K-12 spring breaks?

(...) I grew up in Mass... They also get a week in April, the week containing April 19 (Patriots Day, observed on Monday). The February week is always the week containing President's Day. I like the schedule. It gives a week off in prime Ski season, (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: When are K-12 spring breaks?

Where I'm from, "Spring Break" was really the couple of days around the state hockey tournament which was always in my home town. That'd be the end of February, usually. I guess they figured we'd all play hooky for the hockey anyway... so why (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)