 Off-Topic / Fun / 11527 (-5)
  Re: Gafla

(...) Now wait a minute...I've been accused of thread necromancy over at classic-space.com in the past, but replying to a thread whose last post was 9 years ago (28-Nov-00)!?!? You sir, win this round ;^) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Gafla

(...) Wait a minute... I think you mean ghafla, the gadfly distraction (according to Fremen). I knew I'd figure it out before too long. Though I don't know whether or not I knew you were a fan of Herbert. (15 years ago, 19-Feb-10, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Mega Bloks Vignette

Ye Olde Armourer [IMG](URL) more pics visit the Bloks Forum: (URL) for looking! Mike (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  LEGO WEAR for adults?

I saw this great LEGO WEAR jacket but it only fits a 5-6 year old. (URL) wish I could get one that fits an adult. :) (16 years ago, 28-Feb-09, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Is this really me?

I managed to get a wrong email attached to my Lugnet profile and it reappears whenever I log in...my profile has a different email, so this must be on the Lugnet server...hopefully, posting this message will reset the server somehow. (16 years ago, 10-Jan-09, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact