 Off-Topic / Fun / 11435
Re: 2007 Oak Ridge Horn Honk Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:12:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Harvey Henkelman wrote:
   The dates for the fifth annual Oak Ridge horn meet will be Friday, September 28 and Saturday September 29, 2007 from 8:30 am until dark.

After locomotive and vehicle runbys are completed on each day, we will load up the train as we have done in the past and make a run to the NS connection at Blair and back.

This sounds like a fun day for Train enthusiasts for sure! I was just curious what engine(s) would be used during the event? What railroad liveries will be seen - any fallen flags or only those currently in business?