 Off-Topic / Fun / 1140
  Re: patents

(...) Au contrare, mon frere. While it certainly has a lot of undesirable attributes -- it was directed with teen-agers in mind, it starred Mr. Fox, it had music by Huey Lewis, it introduced new slang terms into everyday lingo, etc. -- the movie (...) (26 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: patents

(...) I wouldn't call BD or GnR literature either. By any stretch of the imagination. Worthy of study? possibly. But literature? Not in my definition. And why would you want to watch it _again_ in class? I & III, the good ones, are on every 4-6 (...) (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)