 Off-Topic / Fun / 11312
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 03:45:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:

   I’m sure I’ll get a private email for Lar, or at least someone will, if he doesn’t like anything I say about him here.

Hello??? McLaren???? You are getting a public one right now.

Hang on, isn’t this usually the time for an oh so high-larious Monty Python quote, not Back To The Future?

I’m not sure exactly what your problem is here, John. I bear no malice towards ++lar, and certainly didn’t intend any in that message. I was merely laughing at the irony of how DaveK, someone I’m aware has been in stouches with ++lar in the past, particularly over ‘community policing’, seemed to be turning into that very same Community Policeman. It was a (non-malicious) jab at Dave, not ++lar. Dave took it with good humour, so again, what’s your problem? Is it because you want to be the new ++lar?

I hate having to explain jokes, but whateva, welcome to slow-class.