 Off-Topic / Fun / 11297 (-5)
  Sports question

Q: How can you tell a baseball game from a photo of a baseball game? A: The photo doesn't usually scratch itself. (18 years ago, 25-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  LEGO Trauma (nsfw)

C'mon, it's only LEGO! As posted on B3ta ((URL) * LEGO TRAUMA "A while back, one of my friends had a small collection of rudimentary assembled lego toys on top of his wardrobe. So, while he was out of the room getting us a drink I did the obvious (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun) !!

  Re: ED-209

(...) I feel your pain; my son is two-and-a-half, and I could probably play Mater to 'yer Light'nin, if ya know whatta mean... Without going into painful detail, I think Pixar is still a few years ahead of DreamWorks or anyone else in the art. With (...) (18 years ago, 22-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest 2007

(...) Just for you: (URL) (18 years ago, 12-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Selçuk, I need a favor!

(...) Interesting. I've heard reports of Mega Bloks sets being re-routed from other countries back to the US for sale here, but until now I hadn't seen any in stores near me. AFAIK the production facilities for Mega Bloks are in North America and (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact