 Off-Topic / Fun / 11236
Re: Know what I hate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:50:32 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   I’ll tell you what I hate. I hate when I google something LEGO-related like, say, +“Galaxy Explorer” +LEGO SPACE OR CLASSIC and I get about 2000 hits. Then I refine the search with a -ebay modifier, and I get about 30 hits. Then I check each of those hits, and each one redirects me to an ebay listing that doesn’t even include anything about “Galaxy Explorer” or “LEGO” or “space” or “Classic.”

Aaaargh! That really annoys me.

This is still true, and I still really hate it.

Dave!