 Off-Topic / Fun / 11142
11141  |  11143
Subject:
Know what I hate?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2005 21:09:55 GMT

I’ll tell you what I hate. I hate when I google something LEGO-related like, say, +“Galaxy Explorer” +LEGO SPACE OR CLASSIC and I get about 2000 hits. Then I refine the search with a -ebay modifier, and I get about 30 hits. Then I check each of those hits, and each one redirects me to an ebay listing that doesn’t even include anything about “Galaxy Explorer” or “LEGO” or “space” or “Classic.”

Aaaargh! That really annoys me.

Isn’t there someone I can beat with a fish about this?

Dave!