 Off-Topic / Fun / 11218
Re: Absinthe of malice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 11:23:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
Is it true that absinthe makes debate grow louder?

And if you can say whatever you want about a certain national brand of absinthe,
is that like having a blank Czech?

And if you only drink absinthe if it's French, does that mean you'll only drink
it when you're on first base?

And if I drink a whole lot of absinthe, will I write a whole lot of stories
about bullfighting?

Absinthe on your LEGO, will you ever ABStain ?

Absynth or a fake will cause you some pain ?

LEGO from China, will there be a Great Wail ?

Shop @ Home order, Czech goods in the mail !

pete.w