 Off-Topic / Fun / 11217
Re: Absinthe of malice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2006 03:07:28 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
   Is it true that absinthe makes debate grow louder?

And if you can say whatever you want about a certain national brand of absinthe, is that like having a blank Czech?

Bank on it.

   And if you only drink absinthe if it’s French, does that mean you’ll only drink it when you’re on first base?

Absinthe makes the heart go fondle her?

And if I drink a whole lot of absinthe, will I write a whole lot of stories about bullfighting?

And plays entitled “The Importance of Being Ernest”

JOHN