 Off-Topic / Fun / 11032 (-5)
  Re: At last we learn the real story

"John" <John@TCLTC.org> wrote in message news:IDK4ou.1t4y@lugnet.com... (...) Maybe we could just make fun of his last name. No, wait, Piñata-stick isn't funny.... Rob "no, I'm not related to Jimmy" Hendrix (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: At last we learn the real story

(...) As you might imagine, I too wasn't unaffected by potty barbs WRT my name. (...) I hope that they hadn't recently been utilized! (a scene from Stand By Me comes to mind) JOHN (perhaps we could get a Lar gripe TT weekly? :-) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: At last we learn the real story

(...) So... all the COOL Lugnet Dave's have make-fun-able last names? Awesome. DaveE (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: At last we learn the real story

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) Once again the internet is shown to be a vast accumulation of resources to find out anything you may (or may not) want Cooties derives from lice. Good to know. Thanks for that, Dave! Dave K (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  At last we learn the real story

(...) I knew that this thread wasn't quite dead yet. Click (URL) here> for the details. By the way, I can sort of relate to troublesome names and the nicknames they yield. A local plumbing company in the area where I grew up was called "Schuler (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact