 Off-Topic / Fun / 10982 (-5)
  Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story

(...) Hey now, are you saying Gungans are "Animals"??? They don't have very good table manners (my dog is neater), they're not very bright (my cats are smarter), and they are very annoying (a rabid racoon stalking you is less annoying!). But still, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Apparel

I was amused (in a good way :-) ) to see the range of (URL) Brick Built Trains apparel> at Cafepress. When I have a baby he is going to have an (URL) Infant Creeper>! There's nothing for (URL) my dog> though. Tim (20 years ago, 11-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Bulwer-Lytton Entries

(...) "Morning dawned like it always did; dark at first, but getting brighter every minute." JOHN (20 years ago, 10-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century

(...) AH HA! According to dictionary.com: Whining: 1) To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint. 2) To complain or protest in a childish fashion. Whinging: 1) To complain or protest, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - fright car from the middle of the last century

Much snippage for brevity and levity. (...) I'm whinging, not whining, there's a difference. (...) FWIW: you put the apostrophe character in the wrong place. Twice. Some pedant YOU are. (...) Just a mere member, not the founder... it's an orkut.com (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-05, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact