 Off-Topic / Fun / 10922
    Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums —Allister McLaren
   (...) Moderation is a tricky skill to get right, and done wrong is far worse than a self-moderated forum. Are you up to it? (...) The spacers are getting a bad rap? News to me. Maybe it's just you. ;) I see a place for a separate website. I like how (...) (20 years ago, 19-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums —Steve Runnels
   (...) Absolutely. The mods will rule with unjust elitism! But seriously, the mods we have are well suited at making their points clear. If honesty is a bad thing, then so be it. (...) Well, perhaps that's not the best way to word it. And, after (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)