 Off-Topic / Fun / 1089
  Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem!

(...) There's also a line in there about having your knees removed. I used to have the album but haven't had a working turntable for decades... SteveC remove the penalty to mail me Perilous Pirates can be found at (URL) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem!

(...) eggs" (...) James (URL) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem!

Yes. I may have to offer a set for the complete lyrics of *that* song! Or perhaps a T-shirt. Yes, that's it. I offer a Lego related T-shirt for the complete lyrics of Steve Martin's little song from (I think) "Wild and Crazy Guy" First to post wins (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)