 Off-Topic / Fun / 1097
Re: Magic Shop (6020) for nice poem!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 1999 07:23:00 GMT

Steve Campbell writes:
John Neal wrote:

err.. "closet"  wish I could remember the whole thing....

John Neal wrote:

Yes!  "....criticize things you don't know about, sit in a corner and suck • eggs"

        ~~~~~

There's also a line in there about having your knees removed.
I used to have the album but haven't had a working turntable for decades...

SteveC
remove the penalty to mail me
Perilous Pirates can be found at http://www.erols.com/litehous/index.html

Is that the same song that starts "Be pompous, obese, and eat cactus"?

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/