 Off-Topic / Fun / 10867 (-5)
  Re: Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies

(...) Okay, that was four words. One word: Fnord. I'd explain that, but then I'd have to kill you. -->Bruce<-- Grand Poobah, Bavarian Illuminati (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanies

Perhaps the most comprehensive site yet on this important topic (URL) (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Top Ten Revelations about the upcoming Star Wars DVD

(...) Don't know. She didn't go into details. (...) Actually, gaff tape isn't quite as sticky as many other tapes (part of the reason why it releases without leaving residue behind...unlike its evil cousin, duct tape). I've had strips hanging from (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Top Ten Revelations about the upcoming Star Wars DVD

(...) <snip> Oww! I'm hoping there was some sort of article of clothing between her skin and the gaff tape. There's nothing quite like the painful feeling of gaff tape ripping off your skin. Of course, with the possible exception of that piece of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Top Ten Revelations about the upcoming Star Wars DVD

(...) Okay, I'm watching the main Empire of Dreams documentary on disk 4 right now, and she does address this during one of her interview clips. Yes, they used gaffers tape. Yes, she did jokingly suggest holding a lottery to see who got to rip the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact