 Off-Topic / Fun / 10808
    Re: Monday Morning Diversion —Dave Schuler
   (...) Nonsense! Everything was true, especially the contradictory parts, which were also false! RE: Song-and-dance routine: You mean the Diva? Yeah, I don't have much to say about that, except to wonder if she's related to Bib Fortuna. I liked the (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Monday Morning Diversion —David Laswell
   (...) I'm not talking about contradictory plot points, but contradictory themes. It's like watching a comedy series and catching those occassional tear-jerking episodes that make deeply profound statements...but without all of the funny episodes to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)