 Off-Topic / Fun / 10782 (-20)
  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) Since Cedar Fair bought it from Six Flags. (but it's not integrated in to the season pass system yet, which is why we're skipping it this year)... therefore showing Six Flags, and everyone else who's paying attention, who rules and who drools (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) Since when was Geauga Lake a worthy park? :) Adrian (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: How far is BrickFest?

(...) 1. We (Nik and I) don't have a season pass to it by virtue of our Michigan's Adventure passes, and would have to pay actual money to get in, unlike Dorney Park or Cedar Point, which ARE Cedar Fair parks. 2. I prefer to patronise firms that I (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.har, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Reef Defender 2021

(...) Dearest Tim, I agree with everything my Mom said. Felix (20 years ago, 19-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Had to Share:-)

The version I heard features an engineer on the ground and a CEO in the balloon... maybe a Republican engineer and a Democrat CEO? Nyahh... Thanks for sharing! :-) Pedro (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Had to Share:-)

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I don't know where I am." The man (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  PlayStation 2 accessories in Canada

If there's anyone out there in Canada who owns a PS2, can you tell me where (store name or website) you would go to buy PS2 acccessories like memory cards and controllers? Thanks! Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Cool! An Ergonomic Stimulus package. Dave! (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Pedro Silva wrote: (snip) something very similar made the page just before the back cover in this month's Wired.... (the "products from the future" page)... a health club where you get credits in cash back for ergs put into (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Question for the Conservatives out there

(...) Oo! Oo! Me! Me! Pick me!!! I can actually save you some money, being appointed Health & Energy Secretary simultaneously. My Programme for the next 4 years will deal with the growing obesity problem amongst youths, and at the same time tackle (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: If you thought you had seen it all on eBay...

(...) I gotta say, if I were the seller I probably would have included free shipping once the bid got past, oh, I dunno, 2M Euros??? (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  If you thought you had seen it all on eBay...

... take a look at (URL). (scroll down a bit for the english text) Next time someone calls me mad for spending my money on toys, I'll know what to wave as an excuse :-) Pedro (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Iron Reich Shuttle: U-25 "Golden Shower"

(...) (URL) pretty sure I did not get the reference> DRAT! Oh well. -The LEGO GOD (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Schleimerspotting: Wedding Pic

(URL) Times are hard when you choose a Schleimer for your Best Man:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Test

(...) Any movie that exposes the seamy underbelly of "throwing out a perfectly good white boy" is in my list of funny movies. Although the Pink Panther movies and Wrongfully Accused are up there too. Bob (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Test

(...) Heh. That's why I left it blank, to encourage reader participation! (...) Me too, strangely. I loved him in Being John Malkovitch and High Fidelity. Haven't seen him in much else recently. I've never liked Better Off Dead, though (and I read (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Test

(...) Hey now. That's a pretty darn good movie! (with the memorable line "I want my two dollars!") But then I like John Cusack movies for some reason I can't quite explain. (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Test

Complete this sentence: Will Ferrell is as funny as ___...___. A. heck B. two hecks C. a eulogy for a loved one D. a pepper-spray enema E. licking a light socket F. a thermos full of pus G. Pauly Shore H. Police Academy VII I. Ann Coulter J. George (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: ISD build record

(...) Actually, I did. Sorry if you didn't get it! (c.f. Lenny's reply... I'll try to write more slowly next time) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship)

(...) Heh. I did a general search for "Doohan" on LUGNET to see if anyone had already posted, and I came up with this thread. Strangely, Dave K's recent post reminded me of a Doohan fact from my youth. I didn't know that he wasn't Scottish (hey, I (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact