 Off-Topic / Fun / 10754
  Re: Building project (but NOT LEGO!)

(...) Very cool Eric, I'll have to be sure to share this with my son Ian. He has a collection of these very same toys and loves them. You say that there are rules about using glue, but never say what the rules are and if you did use any glue. I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Building project (but NOT LEGO!)

The guidelines for glue where this: anything shown in the commercial had to be buildable WITHOUT glue, but we were allowed to glue the models after they were built in order to move them. If the kids in the commercial were shown handling the toys or (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)