 Off-Topic / Fun / 10754
Re: Building project (but NOT LEGO!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:06:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Harshbarger wrote:

All,

This is not LEGO related, exactly, but being a recent project using a
construction toy, I thought some here might be interested in reading
about it:

http://www.ericharshbarger.org/magnetix/commercial_shoot.html

I have directed follow-ups to .off-topic.fun

cheers,

Very cool Eric, I'll have to be sure to share this with my son Ian. He has a
collection of these very same toys and loves them.

You say that there are rules about using glue, but never say what the rules are
and if you did use any glue. I would think moving any of those models would
result in them coming apart, or at least shifting in a very undesireable way.

jt