 Off-Topic / Fun / 10732 (-5)
  Re: mino is my hero

(...) Atkins-shmatkins. PANERA Bread Co. will rule the US soon enough. Heh. -APS    ^diehard Breadhead (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: mino is my hero

(...) You know that you're showing appreciation to .spacers in non-Atkins-compliant ways, right? -Tim xFUT --> o-t.fun (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Newspaper article about the AFOL community

(...) Heh, I thought that was pretty funny too-- although if I'm not mistaken, I think that's what was actually intended: "Un véritable orgasme plastique, pour lequel les vrais fans du célèbre jeu de construction sont prêts à tout." "Une vraie orgie (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: What's Your Favorite German Word?!

(...) That's easy: "Gruschteling!" Pronounced "groo-shte-ling" and defined as the sound that LEGO elements make as you swish your hand through them looking for the right piece. Originally posted at: (URL) and also referred to at (URL) Rick Clark (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Please Post Your Favorite German Words To off-topic.fun

(...) I agree. The original poster should have at LEAST set the FUT correctly, in my view. I'm surprised(1) that so many old hands just followed along and didn't change the FUT either. It's kinda late now but maybe any additional followups might go (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.events.1000steine-land, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact