 Off-Topic / Fun / 10665
Re: In Your Face, Boston Bruins!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:16:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Terry Prosper wrote:
Tha Habs can now loose in 4 games against the powerhouse Tampa Bay Lightning,
I'll still be smiling about the Boston elimination.  What can I say, we have two
traditions here in La Belle Province in the spring: going to the sugar shack and
watching our Habs send the Bruins to their golf clubs.

For the record, it's LOSE (win and lose) and not LOOSE (tight and loose).

And I'd never imagine myself saying this, but Go Habs Go (since the Canucks are
out)!

-Bryan