 Off-Topic / Fun / 10561
  Return of The King (was Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship))

I happened to catch an early preview of the film, and here a few spoilers for people who just can't wait to see it: 10. The events of the film take place in “real time” 9. “Narsil” turns out to have been the name of Aragorn’s sled when he was a boy (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Return of The King (was Re: Two Towers (was Re: Fellowship))

I stumbled across (URL) this> again. You crack me up, Dave! I look forward to your review of the Lion, Witch, & the Wardrobe;-) JOHN (as an aside: I wanted to simply reply to the post to which I linked, but the Nazi LUGNET system wouldn't allow it (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jul-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)