 Off-Topic / Fun / 10526
  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) I saw the dictionary entry but a Justicer sounds so much like a MIGHTIER! "are you selling ***** mightiers? you're sitting on a goldmine trebek!" obscure refrence I know. Double word bonus for anyone who knows what i'm talking about. Mr. E? (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erick Jensen wrote: <snip> (...) Darryl Hammond is awesome! But when Norm does his Burt Renyolds impression, my hat goes off! ;) Other notables--when Jimmy Fallon did Adam Sandler, and when he did French Stewart--Oh My (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) You mean Turd Ferguson? THE DAY IS MINE!!! I'm the cock of the walk! (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erick Jensen wrote: <snip> (...) I'll take famous ti... Well, nm. :) Dave K -who gave Sandler a guitar? -Threeve??? A cross between 3 and 5??? -A picture of me... and a horse... (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) I've got all those off of kazaa, they still always make me laugh. "are you british or retarded?" "A MAN WITH A MUSTACHE!!" "no I haven't shown you the object yet!" I have all those if somebody has a way to get them from me, like an ftp server. (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: my best scrabble game EVER

(...) This user requests: Please be sure if you are offering things to others via LUGNET that you are not doing so in violation of their copyright. Certainly not everything one obtains from Kazaa is pirated but there might be a thing or two on there (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)