 Off-Topic / Fun / 10483
Re: The one good use for Bionicle Masks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:33:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mike Thorn wrote:
Since there's no .bionicle, this is as good as it gets, I guess.

There is: lugnet.technic.bionicle

Today, goofing off when I should have been calculating, I found the one
good use for Bionicle masks:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Misc/the_one_good_use_for_bionicle_masks.jpg

LOL!

Here's the link to the toilet post (by Steve) but the folder is gone on
Brickshelf (some other guy).
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=8227

BTW, there *is* a good use for them in MOC's, in the hands of Bryce McGlone:

He's just incredible...

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe