 Off-Topic / Fun / 10482
Re: The one good use for Bionicle Masks...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:28:02 GMT

"Mike Thorn" <buachaille@neo.rr.com> wrote in message
Since there's no .bionicle, this is as good as it gets, I guess.

Today, goofing off when I should have been calculating, I found the one
good use for Bionicle masks:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Buachaille/Misc/the_one_good_use_for_bionicle_masks.jpg

It's not exactly...profound, and I don't go in for all this halloween
stuff, but my mother laughed when she eventually saw me wearing one (you
just have to frown and you get a great effect, plus they stay in your • eyes).

I don't think I'll ask for comments on this one. ;)

~Mike

I must disagree. The best use for those masks was posted way back: someone
used them to built some lovely toilets....
Can't find the folder. Anyone remember it?

Duq