 Off-Topic / Fun / 10475
  Re: What's in a name?

(...) First of all, I saw Troll it wasn't that bad, up there with Goolies and Critters. And second, Howard the Duck was and still is coolness. That's a classic. I still use random quotes in conversation. scene: they're shooting guns at howard and (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: What's in a name?

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Erick Jensen wrote: Perhaps my sense of irony has been dulled, but it appears to me that your post is serious! Good heavens! (...) That's hardly a glowing recommendation. That's like saying "Phantom Menace wasn't that bad, (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: What's in a name?

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) Yes, Jones was great in Bueller (then again, what wasn't great about Bueller?), and he was really good in Amadeus. So what happened? How do you go from Ferris to Howard in one step? Dave K (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)