 Off-Topic / Fun / 10451
10450  |  10452
Subject:
SNOT a problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:59:02 GMT

(I would have posted this to the building>MOC’s area, but this isn’t really a serious MOC... I just had to get rid of the Studs-Not-On-Top mental image I get whenever somebody uses the abbreviation SNOT. Yes, I am silently mocking the ones who use it, but actually I don’t have anything against it, as long as it’s done in moderation and with a bit of style.)

If you want to see a bit more serious MOC, visit http://www.mahjqa.com/siander/