 Off-Topic / Fun / 10445
    Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Dave! I think you meant to say you were semi-innumerate! Or heck, that would be the same as saying you were semi-numerate, wouldn't it? Not that I am convinced either is actually so. Maggie C. (who has been exposed to some real innumerates in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

        Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong... —Dave Schuler
   (...) For a while I was semi-innumerable. I was absolutely beside myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)