 Off-Topic / Fun / 10447
Re: Sticking my gun where it doesn't belong...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:50:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron wrote:

Dave! (semi-math-illiterate, to my shame)

Dave! I think you meant to say you were semi-innumerate!

For a while I was semi-innumerable. I was absolutely beside myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and myself and...

Dave!