 Off-Topic / Fun / 10393
  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Pendulums don't work in the absence of gravity, and they really only work with the largest gravitic pull from their location, whether it be from a single source or closely clustered combined sources. The moon exerts the largest gravitic pull (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Derotatinator

(...) Note I said "there's no friction", not "there's no gravity". Of course there's gravity in space - otherwise we wouldn't know which way was up! The Capacitor-Relayed Open Charged Kinetics battery system is definitely below the main hull of the (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space, FTX)