 Off-Topic / Fun / 10358
Re: Veggie Tales!! Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:36:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
I need to watch more veggies, I'm gettin rusty.

-Tim (the pirate who doesn't do anything)

Josh and the Giant Wall was the best outta all of 'em.

Anything that infers Holy Grail gets my vote!

Oh yeah! My favorite characters are the French Peas - I mean, Freedom Peas ;-)

Won't you join me in my irritating little song?

-Tim