 Off-Topic / Fun / 10357
10356  |  10358
Subject:
Veggie Tales!! Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 14:32:23 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Tim Courtney wrote:

In lugnet.people, Maggie Cambron writes:
You know, like Shadrach, Meshach, and... David.  (Can't spell that last
guy's name anyway.)  :-)

Abednego, I think.

"Abenib... Abeb... Adeni...

"I'm Ben"

:)

I need to watch more veggies, I'm gettin rusty.

-Tim (the pirate who doesn't do anything)

Josh and the Giant Wall was the best outta all of 'em.

Anything that infers Holy Grail gets my vote!

Dave K