 Off-Topic / Fun / 10325
  Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie...

(...) Actually the black firebird, I think, would be a good choice--nostalgic and all that... It's still a pretty good looking car. Though, the Geo Metro... ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie...

(...) As much as I enjoyed watching that show a lot when I was younger, I'd have to say that it was pretty campy already. ...Still, I think of the Brady Bunch movies of being parodies, where Charlies Angels, although it had humor, still was a fun (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie...

(...) Oh it was definitely campy, but so was the 80's ;) But if it degenerates into something like that Adam West/Burt Ward 2 hour special a few weeks back... I had such a crush on Bonnie (Rebecca MacPherson, iirc) growing up. (...) And at the end (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)