 Off-Topic / Fun / 10324
    Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie... —Erick Jensen
   (...) If it has anything to do with David Hasselhoff it will most definitly suck. If he stays off the screen, it might be ok, but even when he wasn't on baywatch, that still sucked. Do you think they'll use a busted out 83 firebird or update it, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie... —David Koudys
   (...) Actually the black firebird, I think, would be a good choice--nostalgic and all that... It's still a pretty good looking car. Though, the Geo Metro... ;) Dave K (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie... —John P. Henderson
   (...) As much as I enjoyed watching that show a lot when I was younger, I'd have to say that it was pretty campy already. ...Still, I think of the Brady Bunch movies of being parodies, where Charlies Angels, although it had humor, still was a fun (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie... —David Koudys
   (...) Oh it was definitely campy, but so was the 80's ;) But if it degenerates into something like that Adam West/Burt Ward 2 hour special a few weeks back... I had such a crush on Bonnie (Rebecca MacPherson, iirc) growing up. (...) And at the end (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)