 Off-Topic / Fun / 10323
10322  |  10324
Subject:
Oh please please PLEASE don't make this into a campy movie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:30:31 GMT

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/15/knight.rider.ap/index.html

Knight Rider on the big screen...

I loved this show when I was growing up and still sit thru repeats sometimes.

Don't screw it up like the movie, 'I Spy'.

Why is it that when these great shows turn into campy comedies on the big
screen?

I mean the "Brady Bunch" is one thing--it was a comedy in the first place,
but 'I Spy'?  Just because it starred Bill Cosby didn't make the series a
comedy--it was a great spy show!

So again, don't blow this one.  "Charlies Angels" seems to be okay on the
large screen--follow suit and do right by KITT ;)

Dave K