 Off-Topic / Fun / 10311
Re: My dear Lugnet friends and comrades (and all others who don't think they apply)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2003 15:08:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Anthony Sava writes:
FUT Off-topic.fun for a lack of a better place.

Hi.

If you don't know who I am, I'm sure you've seen me post from time to time.

I'm Anthony.

I run the little website found here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

And that's the problem... that's all I do.

I graduated last May (that's 2002 for you who're keeping score), and I have yet
to not only find a job, but I have yet to recieve any interviews.  The only
people who have called me are headhunters looking to make money off me, and
even THEY can't find me work.

Anthony,

Try submitting your Resume to Geekfinder.  http://www.geekfinder.com
brought to you by the fine folks at User Friendly.

hope that helps,

James