 Off-Topic / Fun / 10302
    a poem: in-laws, go home —Felix Greco
   Here I sit, in my biology lab like a proud little scientist gnome but the reason I'm here, I'm afraid to say, is because I don't want to go home. My wife invited her parents up, and they obliged as they were inclined and as the days pass with each (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)