 Off-Topic / Fun / 103
Re: slrn color question for Matthew
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 03:05:40 GMT

Matthew Miller wrote:

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Yep, that fixed the problem just fine.  Thanks!

I'd gotten so used to that just being ugly that it took you mentioning

something for me to go figure out how to fix it. :)

I've learned two basic facts about software:

1) Anything I didn't write myself will have at least one annoying
quirk. *
2) I don't have time to write everything myself.

* Programs I write are perfect, of course.

--
Matthew Miller                      --->
mattdm@mattdm.org

That's a general problem to all we good programers with little time...

8^)
Paulo