 Off-Topic / Fun / 68
Re: slrn color question for Matthew
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 12:54:22 GMT

Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote:
Ok, I haven't been able to solve my ugly light gray ANSI text problem,
but I'm not as concerned about that as a weird reversed text problem I
am having with slrn.  It isn't a big deal, but I've tried to switch
all the color settings around in the .slrnrc file and can't quite get
rid of these.

You mean you're missing this line:

color header_name white black

?

:)

That was undocumented (forgotten by mistake, I assume) when I first wrote
that rc file. Better now, yeah?