 Off-Topic / Fun / 10222
10221  |  10223
Subject:
'drinking urine may not be good for your health'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 09:21:59 GMT

Cameroon bans urine 'remedy'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2847557.stm

magistrate: 'For several years now, I haven't had a hair on my head, but since
I started drinking my urine, it's started growing again - it's quite
extraordinary'

No comment!

Scott A