 Off-Topic / Fun / 10173
    Re: Flash applets can now read your mind! —James Brown
   (...) Dan linked to. I also originally saw it in a better presentation; IIRC it was a Powerpoint presentation with some funky graphics. James (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: Flash applets can now read your mind! —Terry Prosper
   (...) This one is soo funny. I was almost about to ask how this one works, but then, I figured it must be as simple as the other one. It was then very obvious... I chose 2 cards at the same time. Over. This makes me think of all the visual (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)