 Off-Topic / Fun / 10174
Re: Flash applets can now read your mind!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 02:49:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown writes:
Neat how associations work; I thought of this same trick when I saw the one
Dan linked to.  I also originally saw it in a better presentation; IIRC it
was a Powerpoint presentation with some funky graphics.

James

This one is soo funny.  I was almost about to ask how this one works, but
then, I figured it must be as simple as the other one.  It was then very
obvious...  I chose 2 cards at the same time.  Over.

This makes me think of all the visual hallucinations there are in books.  We
have the tendency to jump to conclusions very fast before we think sometimes.

Great discussion :-)

=Terry