 Off-Topic / Fun / 10142 (-10)
  Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon

(...) Is this a joke? Yes, you made me look. The rest is here: (URL) that one image "cindy" is identical to one on geekshelf. And it is a pity, this IS probably why geekshelf is going offline. -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon

(...) IMO, this may be exactly why Geekshelf is folding. I truly regret the loss, but for my own selfish purposes. I have an account (which I'm disabling in chunks), and have used it in moderation, and with respect to the TOS. There is stuff on (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Worst LEGO experience

(...) Once I inhaled a 1x1 round plate. I didn't got high, so I quit. (and yes, it's true) Pedro (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Worst LEGO experience

-I once ingested a piece of ABS.- ¯¯¯...¯¯¯ <No! it was *NOT* intentional!> I was young… And the piece looked particularly chewy…. Fortunately, I now feel a ‘oneness’ with the brick!!! ;) ~Ohmmmmmmmm, Ohmmm...mmm… :p Earnestly, --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: K-wing construction pics

My Feisar anti-gravity racing craft MOC (based on the game Wipeout) had suffered greatly multiple times due to my own clumsiness. I can only imagine what my clumsiness has in store for the skyscraper I'm building. O_o (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.space)

  Re: National Geographic Swimsuit issue? !! ?

(...) I believe you can get every single issue on CD - a quickie check as I type this - yup, $59.95 at the National Geographic on-line store. 1888-2000. And of, course, it doesn't work on Windows XP, and that's what I'm running. (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: National Geographic Swimsuit issue? !! ?

(...) Though, talking about the history of the swimsuit... Eh, I'll prbably get a copy... ;) How many of you are mad at a sibling for throwing out all your family's Nat. Geo.? When I was growing up, we had a subscription, and my dad had issues right (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  National Geographic Swimsuit issue? !! ?

(URL) Dom said... we are all going to ... (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Minifig Hall of Fame Update !!!!!!

Hello everyone ! I was very busy this monh, so here it comes, a bit late : The Minifig Hall of Fame update you all have been waiting for ! :-) First, There are 2 new Minifigs in the HoF. Majisto and the Pirate Captain won for January and February. (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general) !

  Re: Geekshelf is going to disappear soon

(...) NO this is horrible. Have you seen this girl on there, Serena something-er-other. She's a hottie. And she posts some very nice pics, and I've googled the hell out of it and can't find anything else of her. Oh and by nice I mean "How-you-doin" (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact