 Off-Topic / Fun / 10136
Re: National Geographic Swimsuit issue? !! ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:02:27 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/swimsuits/wallpaper01.html

Like Dom said... we are all going to ...

Though, talking about the history of the swimsuit...

Eh, I'll prbably get a copy... ;)

How many of you are mad at a sibling for throwing out all your family's Nat.
Geo.?

When I was growing up, we had a subscription, and my dad had issues right
back to around 64, and few issues from even before that that we managed to
acquire--some even from the 30's and 40's.  So we had a complete set from
'64 to 90 and other issues.

One day (long after I moved out of the house), my dad, in a fit of
housecleaning, threw 'em all out!

Now if I hadn't said long before the 'big clean', 'Hey Dad, I would love to
have the family set of Nat. Geo.' and if he hadn't replied at the time,
'Well son, we should keep 'em here 'cause you do have a brother and sister
who may need 'em sometime...' then I would say it was my fault that I didn't
get my hands on 'em.

But considering that the conversation *happened* and yet the set ended up in
the recycle bin...

Grr!!

No hard feelings...

Ah, it's only paper (now with pictures of scantily clad women on the front
cover!)

Dave K